Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Design! Tiered Cake Applique


*****************************

Our Blog has moved!  

Please visit us 


*****************************






Our newest applique is sure to please!
This design has endless opportunities.
65 designs included with this set.
This design is so versitle.
With your choice of fabrics and colors you can go from whimsical to classic!
This would be so fun on favors for a wedding, or gifts at a bridal shower.
Birthday Couture couldn't be more fun!
Hurry on over to Embroitique.com to purchase this set!  Intro pricing is valid though the 21st of March.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I have it in my shopping cart right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute!! I can think of a million different ways to 'dress' it up. I am going to have to use this for my niece's birthday in July!!!

    ReplyDelete