Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Military Service Set


*****************************

Our Blog has moved!  

Please visit us 


*****************************








We have a new design set that I am so excited to share with everyone.
But first, I have to say a lil something :)

I love my job.  I honestly have been blessed.

 They say "Do what you love, and you will never work a day in your life."  Isn't that the truth? 

I have been fortunate enough to meet some seriously amazing people through selling these designs - and several of them have become the best friends I could ever ask for.

I also love the fact that every design that I put online makes someone happy down the road.  It may be the person that purchases the design...or the person that buys a finished product with that design on it...or the lucky person that gets a special personalized gift with one of my designs.  

No matter how you slice it - somewhere down the line...someone is thrilled, and that just makes me smile.

This set that I just made is one that makes me happy.  I just know that releasing these designs will spark all kinds of wonderful projects...and hopefully make a lot of people smile.

I want to send a very special THANK YOU to Deirdre Hayward for stitching out the PERFECT project example...and an even bigger thank you to her husband for serving our country.  

Isn't this just perfect?  I sure think so.  If you would like to purchase one, I am sure she will make one for you.  

Here is a link to her site Bee's Bowtique.  

She makes some seriously adorable items!  

You can also 'like' her facebook page to keep up with her latest creations.

This design - along with all the other branches 
of the military are included in this set.

You will receive all of the following in 4x4, 5x7, & 6x10 sizes.

You can purchase the entire set here:


this is what is included:

Home is where the Air Force sends us
Home is where the Army sends us

Home is where the Coast Guard sends us

Home is where the Marine Corps sends us

Home is where the Navy sends us


Hope you love this set as much as I do!
Feel free to link back to any finished projects using this design...
I just love seeing my work in action :)
~Jacki~






No comments:

Post a Comment